Nov 7, 2007

Define Symbol

In this technological world, all keyboard worriers have to comprehend numerous acronyms every single day. Since I might not be the targeted audience of a particular acronyms, I can always interpret a lot of different meanings from it. In reality, three randomly generated alphabets is more then enough to form a offensive phrase for mana fight. Unfortunately, loads of them are in my resume, therefore I am going to slashdot some of them:

PICMG - PCI Industrial Computer Manufacture Group
ATCA - Advanced Telecommunication Computing Architecture
AMC - Advanced Mezzanine Card
SBC - Single Board Computer

I am trying to avoid the SBT/Sage Pro ERP, Cingular/at&t confuse, I choose to put on the old name of that particular item for that was the name during that time.

No comments: